- Inland Postal Rates
- Inland Speed Post Rates
- International Postal Rates
- International Speed Post Rates
- Money Order Service
- Inland Postal Rates : 15th August 1947 - 1st April 1957
- International Surface Postal Rates: 15th August 1947 - 1st April 1957
- International Airmail Postal Rates: 15th August 1947 - 1st April 1957
15th August 1947 - Onwards
Current Postal Rates in India
Money Order Service
A money order is an order issued by the Post Office for the payment of a sum of money to the person whose name the money order is sent through the agency of the Post Office. A ‘Payee’ is the person named in money order as the person to whom the money is to be paid . The advantage of sending money to someone through money order is that the money is delivered at the house or his place of stay.
|Source: www.indiapost.gov.in | www.maharashtrapost.gov.in|
The information provided on this webpage has been compiled to provide general information to public, with the utmost care. For accuracy and completeness of the information in question, please verify details with any Post Office or India Post Website.